Monday, March 16, 2009

Doodle for Google

Photobucket
Circuitry
I wish for all children in the world to have access to technology. Technology is growing rapidly, and it is clear that it plays, and will continue to play, a vital role in everyday life. Some feedback I received from my peers was to connect the E to the L and to make the yellow O stand out. As you can see, I didn’t connect my L to my E. I feel that the difference sets off the design. I learned how to use a stylized design (in this case, circuitry) in my design effectively. I also learned how to make the letters clear and readable easily. I feel that I deserve a four out of four because my design definitely complements the Google letters. It is also extremely simple, using only the letters and nothing else.


Photobucket
Alternative
I wish that people would switch to alternative energy sources to prevent pollution to our planet. I did not receive any feedback on this piece. I learned how to use the line (shape) tool effectively. I also learned to use feathering. I feel that I deserve a three because the colors work well and there is a definite theme. It is not very complicated, with only a few ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment