Thursday, February 26, 2009

Text Design






Which one of the four of your Text Designs is the most successful? In what ways? Please be specific.
I think that my most successful text design is the baby one. I like it because I drew the baby myself, instead of just taking a pre-made image. The only thing I don’t like about it is the background. The deadline was too soon to make my own, so I used a rounder font (“Child’s Play”) and typed in the alphabet. I also cut out a crib from an online image and included it.

List some of the tools that you learned and used in this assignment. Which ones did you find the most helpful and in what ways?

For the lie detector design, I made a custom pattern for the background. I didn’t want to draw the entire grid manually. It would have taken forever to measure out the distance between each line to get them spaced perfectly. It saved me a ton of time which I put in to the other designs.

With regards to Design concepts and/or Photoshop tools, what do you think you need to know and what do you want to know?

I think that more time would have been helpful. I also think that I should know better color schemes instead of looking them up. I want to know how to use the pen tool more efficiently. I believe that it would also be beneficial if I knew how to use more image adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment